'Barbarism is the natural state of mankind,' the borderer said, still staring somberly at the Cimmerian. 'Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.'

-Robert E. Howard
Beyond The Black River

Corrupt Cliffs

Corrupt Cliffs
Get your FREE Narrative Terrain Deck today!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Further updates and a screenshot on the JC: FG extension.

Yesterday I gave a quick overview of the extension I am working on. I laid out a few things I felt I needed to complete. Here they are again in review so we can see what I have accomplished in the last day or so.

TO DO
  • Finish inventory list.
  • Add talent list.
  • Add weapons list.
  • Create graphics for Momentum, Threat and Luck.
  • Create momentum, luck and threat counters as well as spends.

And some new additions
  • Stress boxes

1. Add Weapon list -- Complete
  • I added the frame and pulled the weapon class and reference window from the Conan ruleset and renamed it to "2d20_weapon"
  • Copied over the "strings" document as the weapons entry window relies on it for labels.

2. Add Talents Frame -- In Progress
  • I have added the frame to hold the list, but not the list itself

3. Luck, Momentum and Threat Counters -- In Progress
  • Not much progress here, but I added frames for notes and flaws, so I know where I can place the counters.
4. Misc Bug fix -- In Progress
  • I noted today I had created a control to hold the number of dice being rolled as a stringfield and not a numberfield so it was throwing a type mismatch.

That is it for actual updates, but in the end I have worked on it for not much more than an hour since the last update, either way, here is a screenshot of the current character sheet

New version of the Character sheet showing addition of d20 selectors, weapons lists and various new frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment