'Barbarism is the natural state of mankind,' the borderer said, still staring somberly at the Cimmerian. 'Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.'

-Robert E. Howard
Beyond The Black River

Corrupt Cliffs

Corrupt Cliffs
Get your FREE Narrative Terrain Deck today!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Orcs.

Over the past week I have made a effort to finish off my Orc warband.  I had enough models to build a workable SoBH warband, but I wanted more options as well, and I had a few more models to paint.


I had 3 guys left, and they had been sitting on my bench for a long while.  Late last week I started painting two of the Orcs so I would have them to play on Saturday.  Saturday morning, I abandoned the twin painting and finished one guy.  This week I finished the second and last night I painted up my Goblin shaman.

The next project is a VSF flavored warband for In Her Majesties Name.


Working on the last two Orcs, most base coating is down.
Orc completed for games on Saturday.  Shield Orc was put off.
 
Finished shield man.  He has a lot of red staining all over him: armor, shield, sword, face.  I have dumbed him "The Butcher"
 
Goblin Shaman in progress.  Mostly completed.
  
Goblin Shaman and The Butcher.  I added black to finish of the shaman's base as well.


2 comments:

  1. Those are 15mm? Dang dude. They don't look it from the detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no. These are Reaper Bones Orcs. 28mm. Neither 15mm or Future. Been doing more fantasy these days. :)

      Delete