'Barbarism is the natural state of mankind,' the borderer said, still staring somberly at the Cimmerian. 'Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.'

-Robert E. Howard
Beyond The Black River

Corrupt Cliffs

Corrupt Cliffs
Get your FREE Narrative Terrain Deck today!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Updates

Things have been pretty quiet on the miniature front.  Painted up 5 standard troopers for the desert troopers.  I also did some more work on a piece of terrain I am working on; a pond based on a CD. 

Ruleset wise I haven't done very much.  Poked and prodded a few things.  Decided to change from order wheels to order chits, but I am still not 100% happy with the game mechanics, so I am mulling them over still.

In other news I ordered a few new battlesuits for the desert guys and nearly have a concept for a flyer in my brain.  Might be time to sketch that out a little.

AAANNNDDD

Even more unpainted metal is heading my way as my first miniature kickstarter I supported is headed my way from Loud Ninja.  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/485545784/the-yandrassi-invasion-new-15mm-scifi-alien-force

We shall see how I like them as I am not typically an alien guy, but it might make a cool auxillary force.

No comments:

Post a Comment