'Barbarism is the natural state of mankind,' the borderer said, still staring somberly at the Cimmerian. 'Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.'

-Robert E. Howard
Beyond The Black River

Corrupt Cliffs

Corrupt Cliffs
Get your FREE Narrative Terrain Deck today!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

CONAN

Of all my fantasy loves CONAN is #1.

I was doing a random search the other day looking to see if there was any possibility of a CONAN miniature game I had missed out.

I have the board game, but I really was looking for miniatures.

I came across a game simply called, "CONAN" by a company called Monolith, but it wasn't available yet.  It was just *ABOUT* to go live on Kickstarter in a couple of days.

It funded it's $80,000 in under 5 minutes, and has since gone on to unlock a lot of stretch goals and is not just over $1,000,000 and on track for about $2,000,000.

If you like Conan and like Miniatures you should check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment